cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upforsin

Share random Error message

Jump to solution

Hello,

Since my last code update I am having a randomly occurred Share error message (AlfrescoRuntimeException with the message: "An unknown error has occurred. Ask your administrator to check the details of the log files.") which pressing one of the activiti-transaction buttons in the task-edit form..

The problem is, that there is no information in the log files. I am running Dockers containers so I have checked all docker logs and i got inside all docker containers and checked all log files inside docker. Especially, share.log and alfresco.log.

What is more, this error only occurs only sometimes so it is kind of hard to reproduce (about 30% chance).

Are there somewhere another log files? Or is there a possibility to debug Alfresco Share and see what is causing the error?

howkymike
Alfresco Developer
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
upforsin

Re: Share random Error message

Jump to solution

Arrrg, I spend whole day trying to solve this issue, why is it so hard to solve that kind of issues..

It seems like when I filled a "value" in the first user task, in the second one, it was filled with additional space ("12 345" instead of "12345"). And it was throwing an error.

But those missing logs are strange anyway

howkymike
Alfresco Developer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
upforsin

Re: Share random Error message

Jump to solution

Arrrg, I spend whole day trying to solve this issue, why is it so hard to solve that kind of issues..

It seems like when I filled a "value" in the first user task, in the second one, it was filled with additional space ("12 345" instead of "12345"). And it was throwing an error.

But those missing logs are strange anyway

howkymike
Alfresco Developer