Simple Search

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yuva

Simple Search

Hi

If i try to search in a search box which is placed in a top right corner, I am getting only site names, i can't able to search a keywords for files. I want to search with a keyword to find wherever it is presents in the repository. Can any one who knows how to do this,Please guide me.

Thank you,

Yuvaraj 

5 Replies
andy1

Re: Simple Search

Hi

This does a fixed set of things as I recall.

The simplest way to fix this (and give weighting to different properties) is described here

https://community.alfresco.com/people/andy1/blog/2017/06/28/query-templates-in-share-and-the-public-... 

Andy

yuva

can you please tell me, in which path i need to create these two files search.get.config.xml and live-search-docs.get.config.xml.I extracted from the alfresco-share-sevices jar file, but i don't know, where i need to place these files.

calvo

Hi,

I think you must copy this modified files as you need in:

{Alfresco}tomcat\shared\classes\alfresco\extension\templates\webscripts\org\alfresco\slingshot\search

In my case I modified two files:

- live-search-docs.get.config.xml

- search.get.config.xml

Regards,

clv

yuva

Hi

I have modified the above files and its working fine.

But, we are doing modifications in the file located in tomcat.I am deploying my repo and share as a amp files. If I deploy my amp files to another system,these changes will not reflect there right. So what is the way to make these changes can be added into amp files.

regards,

Yuva

yuva

I modified only search.get.config.xml, simple search is working.