cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apherva
Member II

Size maximum file uploadin Alfresco Enterprise 3.4.4

Hello,

We need to increase the value of size maximum of files when is uploading.

We don`t see where is the file property 

Can you help me ?

The version of Alfresco is Enterprise - v3.4.4 

Thanks

3 Replies
jayesh_prajapat
Established Member

Re: Size maximum file uploadin Alfresco Enterprise 3.4.4

Hi
I think Alfresco do not enforce max upload size out-of-the-box. See the configuration mentioned in following documentation link. By default max upload size mentioned is 0 (it should mean no max size).

Please check this - how to set file size limit
http://docs.alfresco.com/community/concepts/dev-extensions-share-module-dynamic-configuration.html

Give it a try by adding configuration in share-config-custom.xml. My understanding is there should not be much difference in Alfresco 3.4.4 in this context.

cesarista
Customer

Hi:

If you are using Share in Alfresco 3.4 or Alfresco 4, you may have some limitations with flash uploaders.

Maximum upload size 

If it is not the case, it may depend on several intermediate layers (i.e. frontend, framework...) of the request.

In more recent Alfresco versions (not sure for Alfresco 3.4), you have the following property:

system.content.maximumFileSizeLimit=

Regards.

--C.

jayesh_prajapat
Established Member

Just adding to Cesar's reply. I could not found 'system.content.maximumFileSizeLimit' property in 3.4 repository.properties file. This seems to be limitation of flash upload component, you may want to try with HTML upload component. Only limitation with HTML upload component is, it allows one file upload at a time.

You can change upload component by making following entry in share-config-custom.xml

<file-upload>
<!--
Adobe Flash™
In certain environments, an HTTP request originating from Flash cannot be authenticated using an existing session.
See: http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-4830
For these cases, it is useful to disable the Flash-based uploader for Share Document Libraries.
-->
<adobe-flash-enabled>false</adobe-flash-enabled>
</file-upload>

Hope this will help!