Smart folders - default view setting

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacek_pater

Smart folders - default view setting

Hi,

Is it possible to set default view in smart folders? When I tried to use function "Set xxxxx as default for this folder" which is enabled at Options menu, I've got internal error message:

org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.AccessDeniedException: 07080022 Access Denied. You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.

Is it any kind of bug or actually this feature isn't available in smart folders? Maybe there is another way to set default view in smart folder.

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Smart folders - default view setting

Did you create the smart view or was it created by another user? I would assume this is a bug in the Share user interface which may not really differentiate between a virtual and real folder, and not properly check the permissions on the virtual folder to determine if that option should be available or not.

jacek_pater

Re: Smart folders - default view setting

I created a smart folder myself as an admin user and also as an admin I am trying to set a default view. I also tried to do this  for the smartFoldersExample.json definition, created by system user - unfortunately the result is the same.