Sync Service Container Launch Failure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjasani

Sync Service Container Launch Failure

Jump to solution

I am trying to get a base Alfresco system installed on my VM to do some training. I have obtained the docker-compose file for both 7.1 and 7.0. from github. 

With both the yml files, I get all associated images downloaded with the docker compose up command and subsequently, the containers run successfully and I am able to access share and digital workspace. However, if I stop the containers and try to launch them again, the sync container always fails with the following two errors:

org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 04100000 Problem getting sync service configuration from repository: HTTP/1.1 404

Due to the sync container being down, the rest of the installation doesn't work.

After this, it continues to fail even if I cleanup all containers and images and re-download everything again. Can anyone suggest what is causing this behaviour and how can I correct it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mjasani

Re: Sync Service Container Launch Failure

Jump to solution

After digging in deeper, I realised that the content repository container was also failing to start. I played around with the memory settings in the docker-compose file and that eventually resolved the issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
mjasani

Re: Sync Service Container Launch Failure

Jump to solution

After digging in deeper, I realised that the content repository container was also failing to start. I played around with the memory settings in the docker-compose file and that eventually resolved the issue.