Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrzej_sadowsk
Member II

The Home Space node referenced by Id: None cannot be found - for admin user

Jump to solution

Hello.

I am just starting my adventure with Alfresco and I've already managed to make some mess.

Looks like I have deleted the Home space for admin - and I have no other admin user..

The command I get, when I try to login as an admin, is:

The Home Space node referenced by Id: None cannot be found. It may have been deleted from the database. Please contact your system administrator.

What is important to say, on this instance I've some documents, linked to the system, which I'd like to save.

Is there any way to set the Home Space back?

Greetings,

Andrew.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mehe
Senior Member II

Re: The Home Space node referenced by Id: None cannot be found - for admin user

Jump to solution

Did you create any other user or have an external authentication defined? Then you could define another default admin... (can remeber that there is a definition in authentication-service-context.xml - even easier when using passthroug auth, then there is a passthru.authentication.defaultAdministratorUserNames property in alfresco-global.properties)

View solution in original post

5 Replies
mehe
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

Did you create any other user or have an external authentication defined? Then you could define another default admin... (can remeber that there is a definition in authentication-service-context.xml - even easier when using passthroug auth, then there is a passthru.authentication.defaultAdministratorUserNames property in alfresco-global.properties)

andrzej_sadowsk
Member II

Jump to solution

I have created another user (not on the admin priviledges).

If You could please tell me where to look for the authentication-service-context.xml file I will be appreciated.

If it is important for the answer - the installation of alfresco is on the Debian server.

Thanks in advance !

andrzej_sadowsk
Member II

Jump to solution

Ok, I've found the file authentication-service-context.xml in the location:

alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco

Is it the right file?

mehe
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

you can use this one, but be aware that it will be overwritten by the next "deployment" of the alfresco.war

But shouldn't affect you...

andrzej_sadowsk
Member II

Jump to solution

Could You please give me some more details about what should I do/change in this file?