cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dornalav
Member II

time out warning popup

Hi,

I am trying to get time out warning pop up and a pop up before you kick out the user in alfesco share. how to do that ? I tryed lot of posts but did not have any solution.

4 Replies
abbask01

Re: time out warning popup

did you tried with Alfresco.util.PopupManager.displayPrompt({title: "Delete User", text: "Are you sure, you want to delete this user?"}) 

Regards,
Abbas
dornalav
Member II

Hi Abbas,

I can try that but my problem is how to initiate with at timer in alfresco. like at 10 min of inactivity user should receive a warning popup message and at 15 min the user should get a popup and kick the user out of the system. and this two actions should be automatic.

dornalav
Member II

Hi Abbas,

Did you had a chance to look into it, I can try that but my problem is how to initiate with at timer in alfresco. like at 10 min of inactivity user should receive a warning popup message and at 15 min the user should get a popup and kick the user out of the system. and this two actions should be automatic

abbask01

looks like its not possible, at least in share - https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/ecm-archive/share-session-timeout-logic/m-p/195519

Regards,
Abbas