Two files same name

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex_grasset

Two files same name

Hi, I need multiple files with the same name in a single folder.

I have seen that you can overwrite the property "duplicate" inside the "cm: contains" in the alfresco configuration (seen here), but it is not recommended and that it is possible to create a new custom type inheriting from folder and that this have said property to true (seen here).

The problem is that Alfresco does not allow to import an xml configuration with associations and it seems that it can only be done by configuring xml (seen here). I have seen tutorials on how to configure a maven sdk to load those modified settings but I can not get any of them working, could someone help me?

Thank you very much.

2 Replies
kintu_barot

Re: Two files same name

Can you describe the case where you want to apply this functionality?

There may be some alternative to that.

Regards,

Kintu

ContCentric

Regards,
Kintu
alex_grasset

Re: Two files same name

The functionality is that I need that my own folders allow the users have more than 1 file with the same name. I will develop my own duplicate logic with my own custom metadata.

I almost completed the installation of the maven alfresco sdk with this tutorial. The problem was is that the run.bat command can't download all alfresco libraries because I have my own maven settings.xml file pointing to a corporative nexus. I changed the file and then all libraries downloaded without problems.

Thank you very much.