Upload File into Smart Folder

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suayb58

Upload File into Smart Folder

Hello,Everyone.I am using alfresco community edition 6.0.i am create smart folder but i do not upload file into this file.upload feature happened disabled.how can i upload files into this smart folder?

4 Replies
jpotts
Professional

Re: Upload File into Smart Folder

Have you set a filing rule on your smart folder definition? See Smart Folder Template syntax | Alfresco Documentation 

suayb58

Yes,i have set a filing rule.Now i upload file in smart folder.but uploaded file is not inside smart folder.this file is in the root file of smart folder.How can i figure out this problem? i want to be uploaded file inside smart folder

jpotts
Professional

Documents don't live in smart folders, they live in regular folders. They only show up in smart folders when they match the query. If you are uploading a file and it isn't showing up in the smart folder, either it doesn't match the query or maybe your solr index isn't successfully indexing the content.

Jeff is right the only things you can do is customize the reference path to the "physical" folder where you want to upload the file here some example:

{
"name" : "Test",
"nodes" : [
    {
    "id" : "100",
    "description" : "Files with aspect mail:attachment",
        {
            "id" : "108",
            "name" : "Document con ASPECT mail:attachment con filling abilitato sulla cartella corrente ",
            "description" : "(=ANCESTOR:'workspace://SpacesStore/87f18484-db8a-4202-8f6d-269e51ccb15e') AND ASPECT:'mail:attachment'",
            "search" : {
                "language" : "fts-alfresco",
                "query" : "(=ANCESTOR:'workspace://SpacesStore/87f18484-db8a-4202-8f6d-269e51ccb15e') AND ASPECT:'mail:attachment'"
            },
            "filing":{
                "path":"%ACTUAL_PATH%",
                "classification":{
                    "type":"cm:content",
                    "aspects":[
                        "mail:attachment"
                    ]
                }          
            }
        }
        ]
    }
]
}

or

{
    {
    "id" : "100",
    "description" : "Files with aspect mail:attachment",
        {
            "id" : "108",
            "name" : "Document con ASPECT mail:attachment con filling abilitato sulla cartella corrente ",
            "description" : "(=ANCESTOR:'workspace://SpacesStore/87f18484-db8a-4202-8f6d-269e51ccb15e') AND ASPECT:'mail:attachment'",
            "search" : {
                "language" : "fts-alfresco",
                "query" : "(=ANCESTOR:'workspace://SpacesStore/87f18484-db8a-4202-8f6d-269e51ccb15e') AND ASPECT:'mail:attachment'"
            },
            "filing":{
                "path":"/app:company_home/st:sites/cm:swsdp/cm:wiki",
                "classification":{
                    "type":"cm:content",
                    "aspects":[
                        "mail:attachment"
                    ]
                }          
            }
        }
        ]