Uploader plus default frozen fields

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sakshik
Established Member

Uploader plus default frozen fields

I installed Uploader plus in alfresco. My model properties are showing up in the uploader form along with some default properties like Creator, locale , Created date etc.. They are not editable and I don't need them too. Is there a way I can remove those fields from Uploader form.

4 Replies
billydekid
Established Member II

Re: Uploader plus default frozen fields

You can configure the form as described here Working with custom content types · softwareloop/uploader-plus Wiki · GitHub 

[bayu]

krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

As far as i understood its not an configuration issue r something else with uploader plus.You need to define the form configuration with the type which you have created.Uploader plus opens up the form which is created in model.

you need to define form fields with below configuration.Inside the form tag you need to addd the fields which you want to make visible,

<config evaluator="model-type" condition="owd:hrdocument">
<forms>        <form>
     </form>
</forms>
</config>
sakshik
Established Member

Hi ‌,

I have defined my model with only the properties that I want to display which are showing up in the uploader plus form. These unwanted fields that I have mentioned are defined in cm:content which is the parent of my model.

I tried to change in cm:content from <show id="created"/> to <hide id="created"/> but it didn't work.

krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

you need to remove <show id="created"/>.