I'm trying to add some extra functionality to Alfresco Document Library and as I'm new to Alfresco I would like to ask you for some assistance.
What is needed (as example):
1. Create folder
2. Apply custom type demoFolder to the folder (done)
3. Populate demoFolder properties First Name and Last Name with required data (done)
4. Add custom Action Demo Action (done)
5. When Demo Action is triggered - open custom Share demo-page (done)
<config evaluator="string-compare" condition="DocLibActions">
The question is:
1. How get folder properties First Name and Last Name from within page template and show it on the page?
2. Is any possibility to get user input before opening custom page and then use this input data and folder properties on the custom page? As it is done in the documentation sample code (but sample code redirects to the backend action and not to the custom page).
Or you can suggest other way of implementing it.
Thanks in advance for any help.