Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hilal_aslan
Active Member II

Username not recognized (Login Request)

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I m using Alfresco Community 5.2. I m making login control with Ldap and users log in their myfiles by using this process. All this processes are working without problem.

But in my alfresco.log, I m receiving an error like "Login request: username not recognized [userName=admin]". In every login process, this error is shown in log file. 

alfresco.log:

2017-06-19 09:32:21,424 ERROR [com.detaysoft.security.authentication.CustomAuthenticationComponentImpl] [http-apr-8091-exec-23] Login request: username not recognized [userName=hilal]
2017-06-19 09:38:58,562 ERROR [com.detaysoft.security.authentication.CustomAuthenticationComponentImpl] [http-apr-8091-exec-37] Login request: username not recognized [userName=admin]

How can I solve this issue? 

Thanks in advanceSmiley Happy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Username not recognized (Login Request)

Jump to solution

You are apparently using a custom authentication component. Without knowing its implementation it will be difficult to give any advice on your error. You should contact the vendor/provider of that authentication component.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

You are apparently using a custom authentication component. Without knowing its implementation it will be difficult to give any advice on your error. You should contact the vendor/provider of that authentication component.

hilal_aslan
Active Member II

Jump to solution

thanks for answer. reason of the problem was an add-on that I added before into my alfresco project . This add-on is for cas authentication. When my alfresco users log in their myfiles, this cas module was giving error called "username not recognize". I found this line in code and solve this.