cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kartech11
Active Member II

View content models that are created in alfresco share app

Hi,

I am currently going through the below turorial to create content models. I have created the content model and started my server as well.

Creating a content model | Alfresco Documentation 

Please can you advise under the alfresco share app where can I see the content model that I have created. 

I went to Admin Tools -> Model Manager but I dont see any models loaded. 

Where can I see the models my:doc, my:marketingDoc etc in alfresco share?

Thanks

4 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: View content models that are created in alfresco share app

If you follow all the steps in the tutorial, you'll understand how to see the Content Model in Share.

Anyway, content models defined by using an Alfresco SDK module are not visible from Model Manager tool.

Hyland Developer Evangelist
kartech11
Active Member II

Hi Angel, 

Thanks for your response. I am still unable to understand how to see the content model in share? Could you point me to the link in that tutorial that you were referring to that states how to view the content model in share?

Thanks

angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Content model tutorials | Alfresco Documentation 

Hyland Developer Evangelist
kartech11
Active Member II

I wasn't able to locate where exactly its specified one can view the bootstrapped content models in the link you provided above.

I did find out that the below api helps find out the content models bootstrapped to the server.

http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/api/dictionary

Is this the only way to find out bootstrapped content models? Is there another way to lookup such as in the Share UI?