want to get links of The repository, My Tasks , My Sites , My Favourites , My Home in the alfresco outlook client

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
viresh
Member II

want to get links of The repository, My Tasks , My Sites , My Favourites , My Home in the alfresco outlook client

Jump to solution

I am currently using the Alfresco Outlook Client , I wanted to know of a way in which i can get the link for the following in my Alfresco Outlook Client itself.

Home

Favourites

Sites

Tasks

Repository

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: want to get links of The repository, My Tasks , My Sites , My Favourites , My Home in the alfresco outlook client

Jump to solution

As this is an Enterprise-only add-on module, maybe request such a feature from Alfresco Support. The Outlook client is not a module meant for customisation / extension by customers or partners, so unless they can provide you with a turn-key solution, it will be hard to do.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Re: want to get links of The repository, My Tasks , My Sites , My Favourites , My Home in the alfresco outlook client

Jump to solution

It's not related to ADF framework, I suggest moving to a proper forum.

viresh
Member II

Jump to solution

can you suggest proper forum where i can get it answered, 

dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

probably ECM forum

afaust
Master

Jump to solution

As this is an Enterprise-only add-on module, maybe request such a feature from Alfresco Support. The Outlook client is not a module meant for customisation / extension by customers or partners, so unless they can provide you with a turn-key solution, it will be hard to do.