We have a customized site created and we decided to remove some options from the document Actions page . Any guides to perform the same?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohith
Member II

We have a customized site created and we decided to remove some options from the document Actions page . Any guides to perform the same?

3 Replies
fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Re: We have a customized site created and we decided to remove some options from the document Actions page . Any guides to perform the same?

Hi Rohith,

I think your intention is not to ask this into the ACS 6.0 Early Access Program but probably into the Content Services forum. I changed the space for you. Let me know if you have different needs and I hope you will receive support soon.

rohith
Member II

Re: We have a customized site created and we decided to remove some options from the document Actions page . Any guides to perform the same?

Thank you Francesco !

jpotts
Professional

You can override the alfresco-config with your own action set. Or you can add evaluators to actions.

Look at the section in this tutorial on modifying share config custom to get an idea of how to customize the actions list.