Web Studio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lsorsby
Member II

Web Studio

In late 2014, I purchased a web editor called Web Studio from Back to the Beach LLC. It allowed me to build a website even though I am not skilled at web site development. I spent hundreds of hours learning the program and built a a gardening website. Unfortunately the people that owned the company chose close their company and did not provide anyway for the people who bought the program use it if they needed to reinstall.I have all the documentation and odes but it can only be activated online. A search for a solution led me to Alfresco. This was a great program, easy to use. I built a beautiful website that unfortunately is useless. Did anyone continue developing or marketing this program, is it or will it be available again? Unfortunately if not I will have to start over. Thanks in advance for any assistance or information. 

3 Replies
kgastaldo

Re: Web Studio

Hey Loretta - Just to clarify, are you referring to Alfresco Web Studio ?

lsorsby
Member II

I am not sure, I don't know if the people who developed the software,

Web Studio, trashed it or if an organization like Alfresco got and

continued to develop it further.

kgastaldo

Okay, I see. I've done a bit of searching and I think you might be using the software seen here - Back to the Beach Software Has Announced the Release of Web Studio 5.0 | Business Wire - which we aren't affiliated with. Looks like Alfresco just used the same name. I'm sorry, but don't think this community will be able to help.