What configuration to change so that the cmis query returns the full result set without pagination.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
owais1
Customer

What configuration to change so that the cmis query returns the full result set without pagination.

Jump to solution

We have a cmis query which needs to fetch about 200000 records from alfresco. Currently it is limited to only 1000 records. Can you let us know what configuration to change so that the cmis query returns the full result set without pagination.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Re: What configuration to change so that the cmis query returns the full result set without pagination.

Jump to solution

Hi owais,

What Douglas C. R. Paes says is correct, but in the following thread you can find a solution for your need.

Alfresco CMIS limit size and time query - Stack Overflow 

In brief: Florian Muller suggests to use the URL parameter maxItems.

I hope this help you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Re: configuration to change so that the cmis query returns the full result set without pagination.

Jump to solution

Hi Owais,

Which Alfresco edition and version are you using?
And which Solr version? (if you use it)

Regads

owais1
Customer

Re: configuration to change so that the cmis query returns the full result set without pagination.

Jump to solution

Hi Sir,

I am using Alfresco 5.2 d and solr 4

douglascrp
Advanced II

Jump to solution

Trying to recover such a big resultset is not something you should be trying to do.

You can find some reasons to avoid it by reading this documentation  

fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Re: What configuration to change so that the cmis query returns the full result set without pagination.

Jump to solution

Hi owais,

What Douglas C. R. Paes says is correct, but in the following thread you can find a solution for your need.

Alfresco CMIS limit size and time query - Stack Overflow 

In brief: Florian Muller suggests to use the URL parameter maxItems.

I hope this help you.