When i login alfresco am facing this Error ( Your authentication details have not been recognized or Alfresco may not be available at this time.) & (If it is possible to delete the super admin credentials)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karuppasamy

When i login alfresco am facing this Error ( Your authentication details have not been recognized or Alfresco may not be available at this time.) & (If it is possible to delete the super admin credentials)

Jump to solution

When i login the am facing this Error ( Your authentication details have not been recognized or Alfresco may not be available at this time.) & (If it is possible to delete the super admin credentials)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
davidm
Active Member II

Re: When i login alfresco am facing this Error ( Your authentication details have not been recognized or Alfresco may not be available at this time.) & (If it is possible to delete the super admin credentials)

Jump to solution

What version of alfresco have you installed?

Here you have the link to perform a full reindex of previos version of solr4:
Performing a full reindex with Solr | Alfresco Documentation 

View solution in original post

16 Replies
davidm
Active Member II

Re: When i login alfresco am facing this Error ( Your authentication details have not been recognized or Alfresco may not be available at this time.) & (If it is possible to delete the super admin credentials)

Jump to solution

It seems that the Solr search engine is failing when it tries to make an internal backup and does not accept connections. If you environment is NOT productive or your contents are not too big try reindexing Solr engine
Have you recently changed your data model? If so, make sure that you have not deleted any type or property that you have in any content.

karuppasamy

Jump to solution

Hi@David Mendiola

I did't change the any datamodel and how to get back this....

billydekid
Established Member II

Jump to solution

Hi karuppasamy Chelladurai‌,
1. Another simple diagnose is to check status of database services since user authentication is stored in database. Try to run [Alfresco_Installation_path]/./alfresco.sh status

2. Could you share most recent alfresco.log after you restarted alfresco services?

davidm
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Could you try reindex?

Please attach current solr.log.

karuppasamy

Jump to solution

Hi David Mendiola

Pls guide me... I am new to Alfresco

How to do the reindex?

Also i attached the solr log above.

karuppasamy

Jump to solution

Hi Bayu Widyasanyata.

I shared the recent alfresco.log( alfresco.log.2018-06-19 ) above.

sorry i am not able to see the alfresco.sh in installation path.

davidm
Active Member II

Jump to solution
karuppasamy

Jump to solution

David Mendiola

When i was installed the Alfresco i did'nt check the solr4 option and now i don't have a solr4 folder but i checked the solr option.

So i need to reinstall or ?? 

davidm
Active Member II

Jump to solution

What version of alfresco have you installed?

Here you have the link to perform a full reindex of previos version of solr4:
Performing a full reindex with Solr | Alfresco Documentation