When i login alfresco am facing this Error ( Your authentication details have not been recognized or Alfresco may not be available at this time.) & (If it is possible to delete the super admin credentials)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karuppasamy

Re: When i login alfresco am facing this Error ( Your authentication details have not been recognized or Alfresco may not be available at this time.) & (If it is possible to delete the super admin credentials)

Jump to solution

David Mendiola

I have installed Alfesco Community - 5.1.0 (r122274-b3)

davidm
Active Member II

Re: When i login alfresco am facing this Error ( Your authentication details have not been recognized or Alfresco may not be available at this time.) & (If it is possible to delete the super admin credentials)

Jump to solution

try yo reindex solr with the previous link or if your environment allows it re-install alfresco with solr4

karuppasamy

Jump to solution

David Mendiola

Thanks for your Assists :-)

Will try.

karuppasamy

Jump to solution

David Mendiola

I did reindex solr with previous link.

Now i able to logging into the Akfesco  Dashboard page.

Thankyou so much for your assists.

davidm
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Great !

Regards.

DavidMM.

karuppasamy

Jump to solution

David Mendiola

Sorry!

Am able to logging in alfresco but not restored the files in specific folder( D::Alfresco_/ alf_data/ solr/ workspace-SpacesStore/ ).

Pls help me on this.

davidm
Active Member II

Jump to solution

When you re-index your solr system the path of your binary files dont change, only change the index in %ALFRESCO_HOME%/alf_data/solr4/index. 

Maybe it would be useful for you to read the alfresco documentation to understand the architecture of alfresco to understand the problem that you have in your system:

Administering | Alfresco Documentation