Where are the Audit logs being saved?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djohn

Where are the Audit logs being saved?

Jump to solution

I am trying to find where the audit logs are being saved. I have attached a postgreDb to alfresco.Only have 3 tables audit_model, audit_entry audit_model. None of these contain the information that i see when i do a query. Only thing that is similar to what im looking for is the activity_feed. I have attached a picture below 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Where are the Audit logs being saved?

Jump to solution

The data recorded in an audit entry is extremely normalized using the alf_prop_* tables. The alf_audit_entry table references a row in aff_prop_root via the audit_values_id. Via the alf_prop_link, alf_prop_value and alf_prop_*_value tables, the complex Java-based audit entry data is destructured into an arbitrary number of relational entries.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

The data recorded in an audit entry is extremely normalized using the alf_prop_* tables. The alf_audit_entry table references a row in aff_prop_root via the audit_values_id. Via the alf_prop_link, alf_prop_value and alf_prop_*_value tables, the complex Java-based audit entry data is destructured into an arbitrary number of relational entries.

djohn

Jump to solution

Thank you for the information and the fast reply.