Where do I find the names for the iconClass property of menu items?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fouellet1701

Where do I find the names for the iconClass property of menu items?

Doc mentions that they are in alfresco/renderers/css/images  but I am struggling to find the list.

Thanks.

3 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Where do I find the names for the iconClass property of menu items?

The iconClass values may be defined in various CSS files - it always depends on the context for which a specific icon has been designed / used. E.g. the alfresco/renderers/css/_ActionsMixin.css defines iconClass names for some standard actions. Those iconClass values can be used e.g. for custom actions in the afresco/renderers/Actions widget module (and similar modules in the same package). They usually do not apply for regular menus. Actually, I am not aware of any iconClass values being specifically pre-defined for menus - the configuration property is primarily meant to allow you to add any CSS class to the menu items, so that you can provide a custom CSS file in addition that actually defines the images for those iconClass values.

fouellet1701

I know we can use the property  :-)
My question was: where do we find the names like those shown in the samples? Is there a list of those available, somewhere in the doc? 

afaust
Master

Maybe I should have been less elaborate / trying to give background information and more to the point: There is no documentation for the list of values. You will only be able to find them in the out-of-the-box CSS files.