Using Alfresco 5.1 Professional version in the Windows environment.
Please suggest Alfresco Java API that exists, which can be used to write custom Java code to:
1. Get all the documents with a few specific metadata (same set of metadata for each document) from a directory (and all sub-directories) under the document library?
1. Obtain specific metadata for each document (e.g. document name, document UID, document type)
3. For a given directory, about 4,000 documents may exist (total size 1 GB) and all the documents need to be extracted to another shared drive, outside of the Alfresco system, which the Alfresco machine can access.
4. Along with that a single file containing the metadata of all the files (e.g. 4,000 files) be written to single a flat-file (e.g. txt file) with each metadata for a file separated by a line separator.
I would like to know what Alfresco API exists that allows me to:
1. Alfresco API to query a few specific metadata (same set of metadata for all the files) for all the files under a directory (and sub-directory).
2. Alfresco API to extract the files.
These API will in turn be used inside custom Java code (e.g. Java code with the main method).