Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kzala7
Active Member II

Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time.

i have installed separate tomcat in my system (PC 1) and copied shared folder and webapps folder from existing alfresco-community which is installed in another system (PC 2) and tried to run in my own tomcat installation (PC 1)

after that i hit the service i try to login in alfresco it displays this message i.e. Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time.

It's Alfresco Share 5.2 Community Edition

Thanks,

Kalpesh 

4 Replies
kintu_barot

Re: Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time.

I don't know what do you want to achieve by doing this, but copying only 'shared' and 'webapps' folders will not help you run Alfresco successfully.

If I've understood it correctly then, in your case your database is running on another machine and your database related properties in alfresco-global.properties might be pointing to the same old database(old machine).

Regards

Kintu

ContCentric

Regards,
Kintu
kzala7
Active Member II

Re: Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time.

May be this will be the possibility what you are talking.

But my question is i have download and install alfresco community edition 5.2 

i did all the customization and development and provided API 

This all is in my system , what if i want to deploy this in other system because I don’t want to do all customization again and again 

i directly want to deploy this in client system or another system 

Thanks

Kalpesh

kintu_barot

In that case you have to package your customization in the form of AMP / jar (sdk 3.0 supports both) and deploy it on the server.

For more info visit Installing an Alfresco Module Package | Alfresco Documentation 

Regards

Kintu

ContCentric

Regards,
Kintu
kzala7
Active Member II

I'm trying this, hope should it work 

Thanks,

Kalpesh