Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mehjabin
Member II

Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time.

After installing Alfresco Community Edition, I restarted Alfresco Share in the web browser. It has asked me username & password, after entering credentials it has given me this error:

I have checked  Alfresco Community Manger Tool, from where I got to know tomcat and postgres both services has started too. Kindly give solution 

2 Replies
jpotts
Professional

Re: Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time.

It's been a little over a month since you first asked this question and, as you can tell, you didn't get a lot of suggestions. The reason is that you did not provide anywhere near enough detail for anyone to make an educated guess about what is happening. The "authentication details haven't been recognized" error is quite common. Maybe you used the wrong password. Maybe the alfresco.war didn't start up for some reason. Perhaps the server is configured to authenticate against LDAP and the LDAP server is down. Who knows!

Anyway, hopefully by now you've got it working. If not, definitely provide details such as any exceptions you are seeing in the log, what version you are running, your authentication chain, whether or not you are logging in as admin, whether or not going to /alfresco returns anything, whether or not you can log in to the admin console, etc.

Help us help you!

soldevelopment
Member II

Re: Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time.

It has happened to our installation after hardware crash and recovery. We put the the content and data, but at login we received the same error. The alfresco.log file reported org.springframework.dao.DataAccessResourceFailureException and missing base file xxxx.

We resolved the issue by restoring the missing file, restart services - postgres and tomcat app. Then after, the search/index may not work, which can easily be solved by 1) reinstall certificate for solr

2) clearing the contents of the <data>/solr4/<sub folders> and 3) restart the services for index rebuild. Useful resources:

Connecting to the SSL-protected Solr web application | Alfresco Documentation 

Solr certificate authentication | Alfresco Documentation  (if required)

Troubleshooting Solr Index | Alfresco Documentation 

Full text search configuration properties for Solr index | Alfresco Documentation 

Performing a full reindex with Solr | Alfresco Documentation 

Restoring production data | Alfresco Documentation