The official documentation is at: http://docs.alfresco.com
This is my first try of installing Alfresco Lab 3b on Leopard Server.
- Alfresco Version: Lab3.0b for Linux version with Tomcat package.//
- $ALFHOME: /opt/alfresco
Configure MySql and change location for data store
- Mysql (follow the readme notes - pretty simple)
- Change content store to /opt/alfresco/data that is my SAN disk mount
(custom-repository.properties => dir.root=/opt/alfresco/content)
Install optional components
- I use Macport to install:
- swftools 0.8.1_0
* remember to add /opt/local/bin to paths.d
- Install OpenOffice: The Bootstrap way does not work for me; so, I just go back to oo_start.sh and modify the alfresco.sh. It seems to work fine!
Apache and mod_jk
I am using the Apache2 server with Leopard. I tried the reversed proxy (ajp, but I am not able to get to the Ajax (I think) stuff, i.e. no log in box. I had to change to use mod_jk and JkMount. That worked.
to be continued ..