The official documentation is at: http://docs.alfresco.com
Test ScriptsBack to Auto Scripts
The test performs the following:
- Calls Login as Admin action (default setup test for all tests)
- Calls Create TestUser action (default setup test for all tests where a non-admin user is required)
- Imports an ACP package that contains a space structure containing all permission types
- Validates that Admin can see all the permission spaces (including a Space with No Permissions)
- Logs out Admin and Logs in as Test User
- Validates that Test User can see all the permission spaces excluding the No Permissions space
- if No Permissions space is detected then post a Fail
- Navigate into each space and perform the following test
- view the spaces details and look at the Actions available for the current level of Permissions
- view the content items (within the space) details and look at the Actions available for the current level of Permissions
- navigate back to the parent space ready to check the next space
- Cleans up the test
- Logs out Test User and logs back in as Admin
- Deletes the Permission Spaces
- Deletes the imported ACP
- Calls the Cleanup action (default cleanup test for all tests)
You can download the script for your own use from the Alfresco Forge.
Future enhancements include binding the Permission checks to a spreadsheet so that any changes in Permissions or Actions made to the client can be fed into updating a spreadsheet instead of changing the test's code.
Deeper probe into trying to perform actions that are not allowed by the tested Permissions level and checking for 'Permission Denied' messages.