30-days Alfresco Activiti

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ricardojj

30-days Alfresco Activiti

What happens when the 30-day version of Alfresco Activiti ends? If there is a cost, what is it?

8 Replies
jearles
Established Member II

Re: 30-days Alfresco Activiti

Generally speaking, after the license file has expired:
The application will still run, but is restricted to a READONLY format. If you'd like functionality back, I would imagine you could pursue an extension with a valid explanation, or pursure appropriate licensing rights.

Hope that helps,
-JEarles

ricardojj

And there is only that version of 30 days or there is a version that does not expire but is limited? like Activiti Beta
gdharley
Intermediate

Hi Ricardo, the Community Edition does not expire, however i does not include all of the features of the Enterprise Edition.

You can find a comparison of Activiti Community Edition 5.2x to Activiti Enterprise Edition here.
Be aware, Activiti Community Edition 6 provides a little more functionality than 5.2x.

Regards,
Greg

bp3‌

ricardojj

And you know the cost of the Enterprise version?
gdharley
Intermediate

I have forwarded your question to Activiti product manager.

gdharley
Intermediate

Actually Ricardo, if you would like to reach out to Tobi Gros (tgros@bp-3.com) he can probably help you with pricing on Enterprise Edition.

Cheers,

Greg

huynq79
Member II

How can i contact alfresco team to expand the license ?

EddieMay
Alfresco Employee

Hi @huynq79 & welcome to Alfresco!

A regional representative will be in touch with your shortly - but please bear in mind that quite a few Alfresco employees will be on holiday for the next week or more.

Take care,

Digital Community Manager, Alfresco Software.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!