cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chicco0386

[Activiti 6.0] activiti-admin console looks bad in browser

Jump to solution

Hi all,
I'm try to install and work with Activiti.
I'm looking to a BPMN that has a good admin console for monitoring the flows and their tasks, and for activiti I think that the activiti-admin.war is for that.
But when I deploy the WAR into a Tomcat the application looks like in the attached image.
I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: [Activiti 6.0] activiti-admin console looks bad in browser

Jump to solution

I think the problem is that you're presumably using this with a locale for Italy and the application only seems to have translation files for English - Activiti/modules/activiti-admin/src/main/webapp/i18n at 6.0-release · Activiti/Activiti · GitHub  . You'll find the labels from the screenshot in that file. If you were to create a copy of that file called it.json then I think you'd see labels from that file.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

I think the problem is that you're presumably using this with a locale for Italy and the application only seems to have translation files for English - Activiti/modules/activiti-admin/src/main/webapp/i18n at 6.0-release · Activiti/Activiti · GitHub  . You'll find the labels from the screenshot in that file. If you were to create a copy of that file called it.json then I think you'd see labels from that file.

chicco0386

Jump to solution

Woow, now it works.

But I've another question, is it possible to set a default locale into the app?

Thank you

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

The angular translate filter is being used to resolve the translations for each label of text. If a given label doesn't resolve to text for the locale then it shows the label itself. This handles cases where individual translations are missing for individual languages (it may be specific messages missing translations and not just whole files). I think a fallback could be set as the translateProvider does provide a fallbackLanguage option (e.g. $translateProvider.fallbackLanguage("en")) and that option isn't being used - Activiti/app.js at 6.0-release · Activiti/Activiti · GitHub 

ekomaneeyah

Jump to solution

Hi chicco0386,

I'm new on Acti sorry to come back on the same problem "[Activiti 6.0] activiti-admin console looks bad in browser"

can you tell me how you solved it?...

I do not find myself in the explanations of Ryan Dawson