cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chakri408
Member II

Activiti app admin - How do I populate multiple clusters through config

Jump to solution

Hi - I would like to populate all our clusters through activiti-admin.properties file, looking at the REST endpoint block

# REST endpoint config
rest.app.name=Process services app
rest.app.description=Process services app Rest config
rest.app.host=http://localhost
rest.app.port=8080
rest.app.contextroot=activiti-app
rest.app.restroot=api
rest.app.user=admin@app.activiti.com
rest.app.password=admin

It do not have a field to restrict the config settings to one cluster.

Apparently, I would like to have settings something like each block for each env so that I can populate during our deploying (using chef/puppet) and dont have to deal with the UI.

Let me know if you come across this and have a solution.

I am using activiti 1.6

Thanks,

-chakri

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: Activiti app admin - How do I populate multiple clusters through config

Jump to solution

Since you are referring to v1.6 I am assuming that you are using the enterprise version. As far as I know the cluster configuration is only possible via UI which uses some private REST APIs to configure this. Since the cluster configuration is a one time activity for each environment, I hope it is not too difficult to manage this process until we have this feature in the product.

You could raise a new feature request(via your customer portal) to provide public admin REST APIs so that you can configure your CI/CD scripts to invoke the APIs at deployment time.

Ciju

View solution in original post

2 Replies
cjose
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

Since you are referring to v1.6 I am assuming that you are using the enterprise version. As far as I know the cluster configuration is only possible via UI which uses some private REST APIs to configure this. Since the cluster configuration is a one time activity for each environment, I hope it is not too difficult to manage this process until we have this feature in the product.

You could raise a new feature request(via your customer portal) to provide public admin REST APIs so that you can configure your CI/CD scripts to invoke the APIs at deployment time.

Ciju

chakri408
Member II

Jump to solution

Thank you.