Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idireneyoucef
Active Member II

activiti-cdi StartTask() don't work

Jump to solution

Hi, businessProcess.StratTask(taskId, true) dont work

i try to debug it and i found

"Task currentTask = associationManager.getTask();" on the function StartTask / BusinessProcess class is null

error on the log

Avertissement: #{businessProcess.completeTask(true)}: org.activiti.cdi.ActivitiCdiException: No task associated. Call businessProcess.startTask() first. 

help please

thanx.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
idireneyoucef
Active Member II

Re: activiti-cdi StartTask() don't work

Jump to solution

thanx for  this link but it was me,

so to configure i used this two  dependencies 

activiti-engine

and activiti-cdi

i followd the steps of the activiti users guide, on this link you will find the configuration that i used

http://www.bpm-guide.de/2011/09/17/build-your-own-activiti-task-explorer-with-cdi-and-jsf-2/

my problem, after starting the process and  accesing to the first user task and trying to complet the task this error appears( org.activiti.cdi.ActivitiCdiException: No task associated. Call businessProcess.startTask() first. )

i debugged it and found the id of the current task  was NULL  

thanx

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Perhaps you could have a look at this forum question if you haven't already - No task associated. Call businessProcess.startTask() ? Could you provide code snippets like the snippets on that question? A bit more background on your setup would also help.

idireneyoucef
Active Member II

Jump to solution

thanx for  this link but it was me,

so to configure i used this two  dependencies 

activiti-engine

and activiti-cdi

i followd the steps of the activiti users guide, on this link you will find the configuration that i used

http://www.bpm-guide.de/2011/09/17/build-your-own-activiti-task-explorer-with-cdi-and-jsf-2/

my problem, after starting the process and  accesing to the first user task and trying to complet the task this error appears( org.activiti.cdi.ActivitiCdiException: No task associated. Call businessProcess.startTask() first. )

i debugged it and found the id of the current task  was NULL  

thanx

idireneyoucef
Active Member II

Jump to solution

hello Ryan,

it was me, and it's the same error if  you can help me i thnik the listener when i m putting businessProcess.StratTask(taskId, true) don't work 

thanx