cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fh1971
Member II

activiti cloud quickstart dosen't work

Jump to solution

I did as activiti cloud quick start, the install works well, then I use postman to test the service, i can get the token , but when I  request any other url, I always get 404 error mesage, why?

I   install   it   in  a centos  virtual Machine, the host machine is windows 7,   I   use postman  in  windows ,  access the ip of the centos

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: activiti cloud quickstart dosen't work

Jump to solution

So you are using docker-compose and not kubernetes? I'd recommend looking at Getting Started - Activiti Cloud - Activiti & Activiti Cloud Developers Guide and activiti-cloud-charts/activiti-cloud-full-example at master · Activiti/activiti-cloud-charts · GitHu...  as the kubernetes example is more up-to-date. For the docker-compose there are instructions on an older tag of the repository - GitHub - Activiti/activiti-cloud-examples at 7-201712-EA  If you need to use the docker-compose then for now it's best to use that tag.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

I guess you are following activiti-cloud-charts/activiti-cloud-full-example at master · Activiti/activiti-cloud-charts · GitHu...  ?

Could you provide an example of a URL you are using that returns a 404 and the output of `kubectl get pods`?

fh1971
Member II

Jump to solution

POST /rb-my-app/v1/process-instances HTTP/1.1
Host: 192.168.43.21:8080

{
"timestamp": "2018-11-29T15:33:30.594+0000",
"status": 404,
"error": "Not Found",
"message": "No message available",
"path": "/rb-my-app/v1/process-instances"
}

I  follow  Activiti/activiti-cloud-examples:

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

So you are using docker-compose and not kubernetes? I'd recommend looking at Getting Started - Activiti Cloud - Activiti & Activiti Cloud Developers Guide and activiti-cloud-charts/activiti-cloud-full-example at master · Activiti/activiti-cloud-charts · GitHu...  as the kubernetes example is more up-to-date. For the docker-compose there are instructions on an older tag of the repository - GitHub - Activiti/activiti-cloud-examples at 7-201712-EA  If you need to use the docker-compose then for now it's best to use that tag.