cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nhhao1996
Active Member II

Activiti Explorer use old code instead of new code

Hello everyone!

I have a process which design in Eclipse and run on Activiti Explorer. After successful run, I updated my code in Eclipse and create deployment artifact, I copied new .bar file to Activiti Explorer and started it. But when I check Tomcat log, it's use old code instead of my new code.

How I can update it?

4 Replies
pault
Active Member II

Re: Activiti Explorer use old code instead of new code

When you say you've copied the .bar file, I assume you mean you've uploaded the new .bar using the manage deployments option ?

Can you see the new version of your process by looking at the list of processes and the database tables via Explorer, or can you only see the old version ?

What version of Activiti are you using.

nhhao1996
Active Member II

Yeah I can see my process have version 2,3,4... but it still run old code in my class. I use Activiti 5.22.0.

pault
Active Member II

When you say it runs the old code in your class, do you mean a class you have modified that is called by the process, e.g. a service task or listener ? If so, I think you have to update those yourself, wherever they are on the classpath.

When I update my code and processes I upload the new .bar and deploy a new version of a .jar containing my classes.

nhhao1996
Active Member II

Thank for your replies. I fixed it.