Activiti6 use spring-boot-starter-web meet requestMappingHandlerMapping error

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slarkchen1
Member II

Activiti6 use spring-boot-starter-web meet requestMappingHandlerMapping error

I get some reply from other site, the spring-boot team think activiti 6 is not compatible with spring-boot 2.0.

Cause activit 6 released in 26 May 2017. The integrated spring-boot version must be older one. 

So, Maybe i can:

1) Use early version of activiti + spring-boot

2) Use activiti 6 + spring-boot 2.0 but try to use early version of starter-web

3) Try to use activiti 7, but activiti 7 seems a different way to use from the early version of activiti.

---------------------------

Hello everyone.

I meet trouble with Activiti 6 and spring-boot-starter-web.

Env:

1. Activiti 6.0.0
  2. Spring-boot 2.0
  3. Windows 10 64Bit

Here is my codes: https://github.com/cybfly/activiti-demo

Question is, activiti6 works fine with spring-boot-starter-basic,

but if i add spring-boot-starter-web in my pom.xml, i meet with this error:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'requestMappingHandlerMapping' defined in class path resource
[org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/web/servlet/WebMvcAutoConfiguration$EnableWebMvcConfiguration.class]:
Invocation of init method failed;
nested exception is java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy

4 Replies
dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Re: Activiti6 use spring-boot-starter-web meet requestMappingHandlerMapping error

How that relates to ADF framework?

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

slarkchen1
Member II

Re: Activiti6 use spring-boot-starter-web meet requestMappingHandlerMapping error

Very sorry, i marked the wrong location. I have switched it to activit area.

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Yes v6 wasn't written for boot 2.0 and v7 is. We've been making EA releases of v7 available ahead of the v7 beta. You could try using the starter-configure, which is currently the nearest equivalent in Activiti 7 to the old starter-basic: Maven Repository: org.activiti.cloud » activiti-cloud-starter-configure » 7-201802-EA 

slarkchen1
Member II

Thanks,and i found someone use this trip to avoid this error by exclude SecurityAutoConfiguration.class

and it really works, though i do not know what bad things it might leads to:

import org.activiti.spring.boot.SecurityAutoConfiguration;

@SpringBootApplication(exclude = SecurityAutoConfiguration.class)