cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alfsender
Member II

APS API response for ADF

Hi All,

I am using ADF to connect with APS, and I see APS uses below mentioned API to get task details.

activiti-app/api/enterprise/tasks/query

In my APS when task gets assigned to group I see "Claim" button to claim that task. But when I try to open same in ADF I don't see "Claim" button. Basically ADF code looks for specific properties (mentioned below) in above API response..

"memberOfCandidateGroup": false,
"memberOfCandidateUsers": false,
"managerOfCandidateGroup": false

Though user with which I am logged into ADF is added in group to which task is assigned to, but still above API returns false in response, so it doesn't display "Claim" button.

I am using APS 1.8. I will really appreciate if someone can help me and guide me in resolving this issue.

Regards.

1 Reply
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: APS API response for ADF

Is this a custom ADF app or the OOTB ADF based process workspace? If it is a custom one, can you check if it is the same behaviour in the OOTB ADF based workspace which you can access at http://hostSmiley Tongueort/activiti-app/workspace? If it is, it may be a defect. FYI - you can also ask ADF questions on Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-components - Gitter for live help and chat! And there is also another forum   where you may get a faster response on ADF related questions.