As you have shown in the guideline create process model, I have created process. And the next step of form create that i have created and for the first business process model created we need to add choice step iProcess create Steps not Clear understanding

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amruta_wandakar
Member II

As you have shown in the guideline create process model, I have created process. And the next step of form create that i have created and for the first business process model created we need to add choice step iProcess create Steps not Clear understanding

As you have shown in the guideline create process model, I have created process. And the next step to create form that i have created and for the business process model which is created earlier we need to add choice step in that in first choice only my first form is visible in the option which I have created secondly that's not available. Can you please share video tutorial for it.  

1 Reply
gdharley
Intermediate

Re: As you have shown in the guideline create process model, I have created process. And the next step of form create that i have created and for the first business process model created we need to add choice step iProcess create Steps not Clear understan

Im sorry, I'm not sure of what you are asking.

Either way, I am not aware of any video tutorials.

Greg