cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fatma19
Active Member II

attach a file to an activiti workflow

Jump to solution

I am currently developping an app in which i am using alfresco as ged and activiti as a process engine.

I want to create a process in which i am using a file stored in alfresco as attachment,so how can i make a link between the process and the file.I thinked about creating a mysql db table in which i have process id and file id.

is that a good idea or there is other sollutions ? 

By the way i am using activiti 5.22

Thank you in advance Smiley Happy 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: attach a file to an activiti workflow

Jump to solution

The answer really depends on the use case. What is purpose of the link, is that to be used in your process in other steps or is that for something else(future, other application etc) outside the process scope? If it is the latter, storing that in a table with a reference sounds good. If it is to be used in the same process, setting the ids as process variables should be enough.

Ciju

View solution in original post

2 Replies
cjose
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

The answer really depends on the use case. What is purpose of the link, is that to be used in your process in other steps or is that for something else(future, other application etc) outside the process scope? If it is the latter, storing that in a table with a reference sounds good. If it is to be used in the same process, setting the ids as process variables should be enough.

Ciju

fatma19
Active Member II

Jump to solution

yeah i am going to use it in the other steps of the process,so i am going to make it as a process variable  
Thank you mr Ciju