can some one tell me what is the difference between Activiti and Alphresco Process Services? Basically I want to know the difference between community(Activiti) and enterprise(APS) version? Please mention the diffrence in terms of features and performance

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amitlad
Member II

can some one tell me what is the difference between Activiti and Alphresco Process Services? Basically I want to know the difference between community(Activiti) and enterprise(APS) version? Please mention the diffrence in terms of features and performance

Jump to solution

can some one tell me what is the difference between Activiti and Alphresco Process Services? Basically I want to know the difference between community(Activiti) and enterprise(APS) version? Please mention the difference in terms of features provided and performance. Also I would like to know if task auto allocation is provided by community(activiti) version.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rallegre
Alfresco Employee

Re: can some one tell me what is the difference between Activiti and Alphresco Process Services? Basically I want to know the difference between community(Activiti) and enterprise(APS) version? Please mention the diffrence in terms of features and perform

Jump to solution

Hi,

If you want to know more about the differences between Alfresco Process Services the Enterprise Edition of Activiti, please have a look at the comparison table at the bottom of the BPM page on Alfresco.com.

Regards,

Raphael

View solution in original post

6 Replies
amruta_w

Re: can some one tell me what is the difference between Activiti and Alphresco Process Services? Basically I want to know the difference between community(Activiti) and enterprise(APS) version? Please mention the diffrence in terms of features and perform

Jump to solution

Hi,

In community there are less features available but in alfresco enterprise there features like data model, stencil, reporting, In form pallete decision table is available(this is not available with community), SSO is available there are some more features are there.

Regards

Amruta

amitlad
Member II

Jump to solution

Hi Amruta,

Thanks for the reply. Do you happen to know about below query?

Is task auto allocation for user task supported in APS or Activiti? If yes please let me know which algorithm is used for auto allocation of tasks. 

Many Thanks,

Amit

amruta_w

Jump to solution

I am not clear with your question.

rallegre
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

If you want to know more about the differences between Alfresco Process Services the Enterprise Edition of Activiti, please have a look at the comparison table at the bottom of the BPM page on Alfresco.com.

Regards,

Raphael

amitlad
Member II

Jump to solution

Great help! Thanks.

fredricardo
Member II

Jump to solution