cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hungnt
Member II

Can't create custom form property

Dear all!

I want to create a custom form property, and i viewd post: http://www.jorambarrez.be/blog/2013/03/13/creating-a-new-form-property-in-activiti/ but i can't find activiti.cfg.xml and i can't create a custom field. When runing Activiti - Webapp - Explorer V2 then show error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'explorerApp' defined in class path resource [activiti-ui-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'formPropertyRendererManager' while setting bean property 'formPropertyRendererManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'formPropertyRendererManager' defined in class path resource [activiti-ui-context.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'org.activiti.explorer.ui.form.HungNTFormPropertyRenderer#1f60b638' of type [org.activiti.explorer.ui.form.HungNTFormPropertyRenderer] while setting bean property 'propertyRenderers' with key [9]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.activiti.explorer.ui.form.HungNTFormPropertyRenderer#1f60b638' defined in class path resource [activiti-ui-context.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [org.activiti.explorer.ui.form.HungNTFormPropertyRenderer]: No default constructor found; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.activiti.explorer.ui.form.HungNTFormPropertyRenderer.<init>()

Please help me! Thanks!

1 Reply
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: Can't create custom form property

Perhaps you could clarify which version you're using and how you're trying to run it? If you've not checked already then you may want to have a look at what the user guide says about the activiti.cfg.xml file - Activiti User Guide (this is the community edition user guide).