cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhchemss
Established Member

Configure a data source in activiti-app

Jump to solution

Please can anyone tell me how to configure a data source in activiti-app ? Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gdharley
Intermediate

Re: Configure a data source in activiti-app

Jump to solution

If you open the activiti-app.properties where you configure your database, you will notice the following commented out section:

# JNDI CONFIG

# If uncommented, the datasource will be looked up using the configured JNDI name.
# This will have preference over any datasource configuration done below that doesn't use JNDI
#
# Eg for JBoss: java:jboss/datasources/activitiDS
#
#datasource.jndi.name=jdbc/activitiDS

# Set whether the lookup occurs in a J2EE container, i.e. if the prefix "java:comp/env/" needs to be added if the JNDI
# name doesn't already contain it. Default is "true".
#datasource.jndi.resourceRef=true

Uncomment the datasource.jndi.name property ans set it to a properly configured container datasource.

Cheers,

Greg

View solution in original post

1 Reply
gdharley
Intermediate

Re: Configure a data source in activiti-app

Jump to solution

If you open the activiti-app.properties where you configure your database, you will notice the following commented out section:

# JNDI CONFIG

# If uncommented, the datasource will be looked up using the configured JNDI name.
# This will have preference over any datasource configuration done below that doesn't use JNDI
#
# Eg for JBoss: java:jboss/datasources/activitiDS
#
#datasource.jndi.name=jdbc/activitiDS

# Set whether the lookup occurs in a J2EE container, i.e. if the prefix "java:comp/env/" needs to be added if the JNDI
# name doesn't already contain it. Default is "true".
#datasource.jndi.resourceRef=true

Uncomment the datasource.jndi.name property ans set it to a properly configured container datasource.

Cheers,

Greg