deploy process using activiti-rest

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mobarkiyasmine

deploy process using activiti-rest

Hello ,

Please, who already worked with activiti-rest and who has devlop function that deploys the process !! he shows it to me.

thank you.

7 Replies
salaboy

Re: deploy process using activiti-rest

Hi there, 

Which version are you using? 

From where are you trying to deploy a process definition? Which is your client language? 

If you check in the docs, the APIs are clearly documented, so you just need to do an http request to deploy your model in activiti. 

mobarkiyasmine

I use activiti-rest version 5.22, the j2ee language, I call the http function via web service rest I want to know how i  devlop the deploy process function

salaboy

Please check the docs for that version: 

Activiti User Guide 

Look at the REST APIs section for deployment and process definitions. By performing those REST request from your app you should be able to deploy and interact against your business process definitions. 

Hope this helps. 

mobarkiyasmine

thank you for help I already consult the document my problem I do not know how to implement the method especially that I am new in webservices do you have any idea how to do the method with java !!

mobarkiyasmine

I want to create the function: Create a new deployment POST repository / deployments

salaboy

Ok, but that's a very basic java question, not really specific to Activiti or the Process Services. There are several ways of doing depending the frameworks that you have available in your app. Look at this: Sending HTTP POST Request In Java - Stack Overflow 

mobarkiyasmine

Thank you,
it's what I am looking for.