Did you mean: 
gbanks
Active Member II

Re: Display Files attached in previous Process Instances

I am seeing the same error

cjose
Senior Member II

Not sure what is happening. Another option is to import the form and process components individually.

gbanks
Active Member II

I was able to import the model individually but the forms give me this error "Error while processing the form file : Could not import form model Display Docs-25037.json"

cjose
Senior Member II

The form has just one field where I am using the hyperlink field. The url is /activiti-app/rest/content/${content_id_input}/raw

gbanks
Active Member II

Thank you, this is what I needed. The only issue I'm having now is that if I click on that link, I am not authenticated to go to the URL and receive a tomcat error. Are there any parameters I can pass in the URL to authenticate me?

cjose
Senior Member II

That could be a permission issue. You won't be able to see any attachments that are part of process instances you are not involved in. If you want to see everyone's attachments

you either have to involve yourselves in all process instances

OR

you will have to write custom REST APIs using the internal Java APIs to bypass the default security model of the API.

gbanks
Active Member II

I am involved in the process instance in which the file is attached and still see this error. Are there authentication parameters I can pass in the URL that will allow me to see the file?

cjose
Senior Member II

Nope. If you are using the API /activiti-app/app/rest/content/${content_id_input}/raw API, the only requirement is that you need to be logged in through the UI. This API is an internal API designed to work with the activiti-app's UI and is secured using a cookie based approach. Noticed that I had the path incorrectly set in my previous post. That could have been the issue!

gbanks
Active Member II

But I'm referring to accessing it through the hyperlink embedded in the form

cjose
Senior Member II

It should work then. Share a screenshot of the error