docker examples not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oliver_
Member II

docker examples not working

I follow the documentation to run examples,there is something wrong with the auth page.

3 Replies
mraza
Member II

Re: docker examples not working

I'm having the same problem. The docker link is dead, and git repo link points to "git.com". The documentation needs a thorough review. There is no documentation on how to embed Activiti Explorer in an existing application either.

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Sorry about this guys - we're keen to help improve this experience. The files to use for docker are yml files  in the docker directory of activiti-cloud-examples. I recommend going to the 'develop' branch. (Perhaps you're using master?) If you hit issues then personally I'd suggest starting by trying to do docker-compose -f <FILE> -up and doing this in separate windows so you can see the logs for each. You should be able to interact with the example app using the postman collection in the json file at the base level of the repo.

Activiti 7 is getting a lot of development focus so the dev and master versions can get of sync quickly. You can catch the Activiti 7 dev team on gitter. For these types of questions it would be great to get the faster feedback of gitter.

mraza
Member II

Thanks a lot for the response! I’m trying to build 6.x branch from Activiti github repo. It can’t find a dependency (Could not find artifact org.apache.geronimo.specs:specsSmiley Tongueom:1.1 in central) but once that gets resolved, I might be ok.