Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rezmarwen
Member II

don't edit task if the current user is the task owner or initiator

Jump to solution

Salut, 

how can i disable functionnality "edit task" for the initiator of the workflow or Owner??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: don't edit task if the current user is the task owner or initiator

Jump to solution

If you are using Alfresco Process Services (the enterprise version) there is a feature at design time you can configure on the task. Please un-check the box and that setting will prevent initiator completing tasks that are not assigned to him/her. See attached image

If you are using community version, you will have to build that logic by yourselves.

Ciju

View solution in original post

5 Replies
cjose
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

Could you please elaborate? Are you referring to the "edit task" feature in the admin application of Alfresco Process Services?

rezmarwen
Member II

Jump to solution

Hi Joseph,

i mean: when a user start workflow, he can edit(approuve or reject ) The following tasks at any level of the Workflow, i want to disable this functionnality for the initiator of the Workflow

cjose
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

If you are using Alfresco Process Services (the enterprise version) there is a feature at design time you can configure on the task. Please un-check the box and that setting will prevent initiator completing tasks that are not assigned to him/her. See attached image

If you are using community version, you will have to build that logic by yourselves.

Ciju

rezmarwen
Member II

Jump to solution

thank you,

received thank you very much

rezmarwen
Member II

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to edit in files "workflow-form-min.js" and "task-detail-actions-min.js" and it works initially