Easy way to transfer workflow from Activiti to Alfresco Share Community Edition. Exists?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djarty
Active Member II

Easy way to transfer workflow from Activiti to Alfresco Share Community Edition. Exists?

Hello!

Is there any esy way to transfer workflow from Activiti to Alfresco Share Community Edition (5.2)?

So, have working Share (with some default workflows). Have Activiti-app installed on the same server.

In Activiti can make some needed new workflow with forms etc. 

Now need to tranfer/deploy this workflow from Activiti to Share and use it in Share as main workflow.

Is it possible? 

Now it looks like Activiti is standalone with own database and users. Can I use the same database directly from Share (postgresql)  - and see users from share, may be see docs from share. May be in this case all workflows deployed in Activiti was automatically seen in Share...  Or maybe easy export/import engine. In Activiti see only export for BPMN xml export but dont see any about forms, descision.. For import into Share looks like need more xmls in many different folders. Or may be I dont understand somethig.. Help please.

1 Reply
castelsarrasin8
Member II

Re: Easy way to transfer workflow from Activiti to Alfresco Share Community Edition. Exists?

Hi,

Did you reach your goal ?

I have the same request actually and i hope since 2019, you had an answer or a trick or tutorial to follow ?