EMail Notification not working in APS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jigir_shah

EMail Notification not working in APS

Hello All,

I am running APS 1.9 version. I have added all EMail related properties to Activiti-app.properties file. SMTP Host, port and all other parameters. 

Now, I want to test if EMail notifications are working or not? Hence, I created a sample Process definition and on User task, I have set custom mail template. However, on completion of task and process, I am not able to get any emails. I have created few users with valid email ids. Still, mails are not coming.

I have also tried changing status of User account. There is a option to notify user if Account status is changed. After selection of that option also, I am not getting any Emails.

What could be the reason? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

Jigir Shah

3 Replies
jljwoznica

Re: EMail Notification not working in APS

Have you confirmed that standard email is working for task notification first? Assuming you can send emails on the system. It may be an issue with your template. Is the process completing successfully?

jigir_shah

Hi @jljwoznica 

Thank you for your response.

Standard Notification emails are not working as well. Processes and tasks are being completed fine. There is no issue.

However, standard Notification emails are not working. I tried with existing email template related emails as well. (ie. APS sends email to user if User profile status is changed. I checked that box to get email notification). However, that didn't work as well.

I checked for SMTP ports as well. All ports are open on server.

Can you please let me know what could be the reason?

jljwoznica

Can you send an email completely outside of Alfresco? So, is email working at all in your environment? I would try to send email and also then send email using the email addresses used in Alfresco first. Sounds like it might be an email issue, not an Alfresco issue. Thanks.