cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rezmarwen
Member II

follow all current tasks

Hello

how to retrieve the status of all the current task in a Dashlet whose I am involved?????

thank you in advance

5 Replies
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: follow all current tasks

Could you please elaborate on what a status means? Just Open/Complete? Are you using Alfresco Process Services (enterprise version) or Community Activiti? 

Both in Community and Enterprise versions, there are task query APIs which let you query for all the tasks that you are involved in. If you are using the Enterprise version, you could use Application Development Framework to quickly build/customize your UI according to your needs.

Hope this helps

Ciju

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

I guess you're using the Activiti embedded in Alfresco Content repository as you mention Dashlet. You might be best to post a linked question under ECM (Alfresco Content Services (ECM) | Alfresco Community ) as if it's a Content-centred question you might get a quicker answer there. If it helps (and I think this is the Activiti bit) you can see an example of querying taskService for taskInvolvedUser on the thread  

rezmarwen
Member II

Hi

i m using Alfresco Community 5.1 and the need is as follows:
for each group of users there will be a resposable that controls the performing of the tasks (complete/open/...)

can you tell me some Example of code 

thank you

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Some links of interest may be Building custom dashlets | Alfresco Documentation  , How to show the different workflow user task details in different dashlets?  or Customize my-tasks dashlet . If those do seem related to your question then I'd suggest posting under Alfresco Content Services (ECM)  so that the Content community can help.

rezmarwen
Member II

thank you, I will post