Hello, how i can add service-task implementation (my java delegate class) to use it from activiti rest-api

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antonioplay
Member II

Hello, how i can add service-task implementation (my java delegate class) to use it from activiti rest-api

Hello, how i can add service-task implementation (my java delegate class) to use it from activiti rest-api (The problem is that when i start process using rest-api -  .war from official site, ther is no my classes). I have tried to add my classes packeged in jar to the lib of this war but i didn't succeded

2 Replies
mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Re: Hello, how i can add service-task implementation (my java delegate class) to use it from activiti rest-api

Hi,

I Thinks you  want to write you own custom rest api that can be used by alfresco bpm. If you wanted do the same then there is different procedure here in alfresco bpm you need to write any custom code like(service task,task listners, execution listeners , event listeners or custom rest apis) you should set up a seperate project for this and write your custom code and put this jar in to the class path of your project then you can refer your class.

Following are some good example to do so. here he had explained very well how to use custom code.

https://community.alfresco.com/community/bpm/blog/2016/11/15/activiti-enterprise-developer-series-se... 

https://community.alfresco.com/community/bpm/blog/2016/11/15/activiti-enterprise-developer-series-se... 

antonioplay
Member II

Re: Hello, how i can add service-task implementation (my java delegate class) to use it from activiti rest-api

Hello, thank you for your answer, i did the same (I have created separate project using spring boot and activiti-spring-boot-starter-basic with a java delegate class,  then create jar and put it to the ../activiti-rest/WEB-INF/lib , restart tomcat server and when i thried to start service task i got .lang.ClassNotFoundException

). By the way i have tried to create my own rest api with java delegate class and it worked fine, but i need just extend rest api which i have downloaded from official site with some java delegates