Hello, I just updated Alfresco process Services and I need help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
e12992
Member II

Hello, I just updated Alfresco process Services and I need help

I need help  to create a new stencil to start process form I don't know how I have to program de controller in Angular 2+.

I suposse that in this editor I have to program the controller in angular 2+, but I don't  know how 

Can you help me??

Do you know if exist tutorials for this??

1 Reply
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: Hello, I just updated Alfresco process Services and I need help

Hi Eva,

If you are planning to use the OOTB UI (the one that you took your screenshots from) for your end user experience, it is Angular 1.X (Angular JS). Pleas refer Custom form fields | Alfresco Documentation  for more details on writing custom form stencils in Angular JS. I have some examples in this blog too - https://community.alfresco.com/community/bpm/blog/2017/05/01/form-stencil-examples-alfresco-process-... 

However Alfresco's recommendation is to use ADF based applications for end user experience. From Alfresco Process Services V1.8 which was released early this month, an ADF based end-user app called Process Workspace is included. Check Alfresco Process Services Workspace | Alfresco Documentation  for more details. As a customer you can get the source of this and customize it to meet the requirements. If you decide to use ADF based end-user experience, your stencil components must be developed in Angular 5 (current version of ADF) and maintained in your ADF application. Please refer ADF Component Catalog  for more details. If you have any ADF specific questions, there is an ADF forum where you can ask questions - Application Development Framework  

Hope this helps

Regards,

Ciju