Hello, I work on Activiti 6, but I notice in this last one missing some stencils present in the new version of Alfresco process services. Such as : - Date and hour - Semi-automatic entry - Amount - Dynamic table - Hyperlink - Attach a file - Attach a fold

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akaedima
Member II

Hello, I work on Activiti 6, but I notice in this last one missing some stencils present in the new version of Alfresco process services. Such as : - Date and hour - Semi-automatic entry - Amount - Dynamic table - Hyperlink - Attach a file - Attach a fold

Hello, I work on Activiti 6, but I notice in this last one missing some stencils present in the new version of Alfresco process services.

Such as :

- Date and hour

- Semi-automatic entry

- Amount - Dynamic table

- Hyperlink - Attach a file

- Attach a folder

- Show value

Especially, the stencil "show value" otherwise how to retrieve the values of other forms in a process.

1 Reply
bassam_al-saror
Alfresco Employee

Re: Hello, I work on Activiti 6, but I notice in this last one missing some stencils present in the new version of Alfresco process services. Such as : - Date and hour - Semi-automatic entry - Amount - Dynamic table - Hyperlink - Attach a file - Attach a

The form fields you mentioned are only available in APS. For "show value", you can use the "expression" field to display/show values in Activiti 6.