Hi, is there a way to show the complete history of a task to each user who is part of the process.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klotilda

Hi, is there a way to show the complete history of a task to each user who is part of the process.

Hello. I noticed that the complete history is shown only for the initiator of a task and not for the other members. The other members can see only who initiated the task. Is there a way to show the complete history of the task to all the users who are part of the process.

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

3 Replies
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: Hi, is there a way to show the complete history of a task to each user who is part of the process.

To answer you correctly, could you please confirm whether this question is related to the Alfresco Process Services (enterprise version) or open source Activiti project?

klotilda

Re: Hi, is there a way to show the complete history  of a task to each user who is part of the process.

Hello, its not related to alfresco process services(enterprise version). I am using Eclipse to create the workflows for alfresco community edition 5.0. I have checked online but found nothing.

cjose
Senior Member II

Re: Hi, is there a way to show the complete history of a task to each user who is part of the process.

Since you are using the embedded activiti engine in Alfresco and running the workflows inside there, I would suggest asking the question in the Content Services forum on this site for better visibility... One option you can try is to add those task users participants of the process using the api (using an event/task listener) - RuntimeService (Activiti - Engine 5.22.0 API)